Monday, May 31, 2010

Tough Situation

So, the Flyers are now down 0-2 to the Blackhawks in the Finals. Not a happy circumstance. Yet, I still feel vaguely hopeful. Chicago has certainly not blown out the Flyers by any stretch of the imagination. It is very easy to envision the next two games, nudged just slightly in the other direction by a home-ice boost in energy and confidence, going to Philadelphia. And I will be much more satisfied if that happens than I feel right now. Still, I feel mostly prepared for anything, come what may. The Flyers have already gotten way further down the road than I ever hoped they would this season, and winning the Cup would be a dream come true. Let's just hope they get it together and remember some dreams of their own.

Now if we can only teach the Phillies how to hit again. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment