Friday, May 13, 2011

Like a Tool

I'm just like a tool, in that I am about to be EMPLOYED.

For the first time in months, it looks like I have a job. I will start working as the Advertising Production Manager for Inside Tennis Magazine on Monday morning. Part-time, not lawyer's rates, but it's still work and something for me to do with myself, so I'm pretty pleased about it.

The only thing unsettling about it was the whirlwind nature of my new-found success. I sent off my resume last night, got a call this morning, interviewed this afternoon, and was offered the position at the end of the interview. Yeesh--talk about fast. But I guess that's better than sitting and stewing. And it's really better than having no prospect at all.

I'll report back to this space any further developments. And, as always, KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment