Wednesday, August 20, 2014

For The Record, Scale Check

This photo is already a week old. This new low was achieved in the aftermath of my camping trip to Juniper Lake up at Lassen Volcanic National Park. I didn't get a lot of exercise those five days, but apparently I got enough to drop down to a new low mark on the scale. My weight as of this picture was as low as it has been since at least 2003, and almost certainly since 2002. I'm anticipating a bounce back the next time I get a chance to step on the scale, but with a whole month of housecatsitting (2 concurrent gigs) coming up in September, I think I have a chance to power through and really push down to another new low before the fall and winter and the inevitable slippage at the end of the year shows up. Maybe I'll even get down past 270, start seeing some two sixty something numbers at last. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment