Saturday, March 28, 2015

For The Record, Scale Check

It's been a chunk of time since we last looked in on this situation, but there's finally progress to report, so take a look. This again marks a low point in the now seven+ year project of me trying to become a normal person. I really want to get past 270, because that will mark 70 pounds total lost since the whole thing begun. As I saw last year, if I remember right, this is an important notch on the belt, because it's a low point that comes before the summer, when losing weight tends to be substantially easier than at other times. (Note: this picture dates from Tuesday March 24, so it's going up a few days late.) If things go swimmingly, I'll see the sunny side of the milestone before the opening kickoff in the fall.

In fact, having just reviewed last year's entries, I see that in May of '14 I was clocking in at 281.0, so this represents real progress in less than a year, and given the full purview of all the entries, the rate may be picking up a bit. That's good news. There may be hope yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment