Thursday, June 4, 2015

For The Record, Scale Check

You'd think that such a gigantic milestone would merit an immediate post to this site, but no, this picture is from three days ago, Monday June 1. But all distraction and lateness aside, this is very big news--the first time I've stepped on the scale and seen a number below 270 in at least 13 years (2002), and probably more like since 2001 (as my records for my weight back then are somewhat spotty).

Keen eyes will note that this photo was taken in different location from where I usually set up the scale for these weigh-ins, and that perhaps makes this number questionable, if not completely invalid. Maybe. For the moment, I will let this stand as an official entry; presumably, future weigh-ins will confirm the reality of this reading.

And I do expect future--near future--weigh-ins to do just that, since I have hardly been working at all lately, and the upshot of that has been me getting a great deal more exercise than had been usual. So I won't be surprised if I get to see some even smaller numbers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment