Friday, September 1, 2017

For The Record, Scale Check


This marks the barest minimum of progress, but nevertheless it is progress. I shaved another half pound off the weight, as of this past Tuesday, and got things down to 251.0 lbs. This is good, exciting, and impressive, though I fear it also sets me up for some failure in the near future. I know that, since this morning weigh-in on Tuesday, I've probably packed a few pounds back on, thanks to a couple of crises that played hell with my psyche, as well as my daily eating and exercise regimen. Plus it's dangerously hot outside right now, so not much I can do for exercise at the moment.

This might very well be the last of these posts for the remainder of the year, given the season that is approaching...but I've been surprised before. Hopefully, I have more of that in store in the not too distant; otherwise, I'll just have to be satisfied with achieving another low weight milestone for this year, and there is positive promise for the coming times.

No comments:

Post a Comment